Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas Shopping #1

Christmas is almost here, it's the most magical and exciting time of year, and one of the best things about it is the shopping. I've always had creative gift ideas when I had no money. And now that I have a job and money, I have no idea what to buy for the loved ones.

Though, yesterday & today I ordered some presents for my sister.



www.feelunique.com        
                                    
      Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living Spider Lily Ultra-Moisturising Hand Therapy 50g    £ 8.00
     
      Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream 50g       £ 6.80



www.forever21.com

      Sequined Heart Pullover   € 19.75
    
      Lacquered Rhinestone Ring Set    € 5.90



Have you finished Christmas shopping? What did you buy for your loved ones?





No comments:

Post a Comment